Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back Splashes


Kitchen lacking a bit of something?
Not sure what it is?
It's a back splash.
Here are a few (out of the million available options) that I thought were awesome.
I'm partial to glass and stainless steel, so that's all you'll get to see today. Sorry.
Classic Clear Glass Subway Tile
Recycled Blue Glass Squares.
A little on the safe side, but still gorgeous (with the right paint and cabinets or course).
This is a neat mix of clear and frosted Glass Tile and Stainless Steel Squares. Love it!

Gorgeous.
How fun are these oval ones?
This Yellow Glass Subway Tile makes me happy to look at.
Recycled Glass Subway Tile. J'adore.
These 2 Stainless options are by FAR my favorite.
In 10 years, I am ripping out my red tile and putting in something stainless.
See you in ten years, you beautiful stainless steel tile, you.





No comments:

Post a Comment