Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Little Vintage Never Hurt Anyone


Thank you Anthropologie Home for making such pretty things. They make me want to dress up like June Cleaver to do my house cleaning.
What? You know you have though about it before too...
This Mechanic's beacon pendant light is really fun and fresh (yet could also be kind of creepy, no?).
This Bolster makes me happy.


Love this bedding above and the wall paper below, just never in the same room. Whoa.


Just a neat table. Nuff said.
What "they" would call "Vintage Modern" eh?

Dog Lovers and Dog Haters (ahem) can agree, this wall paper is "Best in Show". Oh, the puns.
I would definitely set my keys on this. I swear.
Yay for bright, fun bedding. This would make mornings a little less traumatic.
Heaven knows, a nice canopy bed is sure to make me want to crawl in and check out.


Do you have a vintage(y) space you'd like to share?
C'mon, don't be shy now....

No comments:

Post a Comment