Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living Room Re-Do.

I LOVED my living room with it's 3 tone paint and huge chunky molding on the ceiling, but something was always wrong with it.
Every time I walked by it, I was a little bugged.
As I was looking through an old magazine, I saw a designer who had a black and white color scheme throughout her whole house.
Then it hit me....
(Getting ready to paint- Artwork is painted by my father who is deceased, so the reason they are hanging up is more sentimental than for design reasons).
(Primer, yuck.)
(Before Shots)

After.
High gloss black ceiling and crown molding.
High gloss white stripes.
Love everything about it.
Now I just need to get the finishing touches, rug, table accents, wall decor, pictures hung and what not.
What do YOU think so far?

7 comments:

  1. Honestly how did you do that?? I'm so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In.Sane. It's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Translation: it looks alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Classy I like it.. I want to see it in person though please... I never knew you had such painting skills either nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meri that really is incredible. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L0ve it! I wish your wood floors were in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! This is great. Where the hells have I been? I completely forgot about this little gem of a blog. I love that you can add all sorts of accent color to this room for a new feel. Bam!

    ReplyDelete