Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Frills, Big Thrills

Sometimes it's the little elegant touches that can make a BIG difference. Here are a few I've been loving lately...
Add some punch to the end of a hallway, or your boudoir.
Love these. So many thing you could do with them.
This too..
Can we talk for a minute about how sexy this chair is???
Fun.
I'm thinking about getting this for our guest room (Future room of our oldest kid).
You could make this beautiful shelf your "dump" zone, and put it by your door as you walk in from the garage. That's one pretty "dump" zone.
I've had my eye on this table for years. Now I just need somewhere to put it.
Classic, yet modern.
This fun little shelve would make any bathroom proud, or you can use it to display your favorite collectables.

This blog will resume posting come July 6th, but you can contact me anytime at mvsimp@gmail.com
Until then, Au revoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment