Friday, June 19, 2009

More a la Maison des Simpson

More.
This British WWII poster is a good moto for us as we walk out the door for the day. I chose an over the top thick gold frilly frame to funk it out a little bit more.



The Red and Orange kitchen. I LOVE this Red glass tile, because it looks Red from far away, but as you get closer you see Yellows, Oranges, Purples and even Magentas!
Kitchen Light. Look close, can you see the surprise?

A little woman shaped light! She helps me out in the kitchen by making me laugh when I see her.

Home Gym. Actually gets used believe it or not! Dual spinning fan light, for extra air movement.
Basement Half Bath. Orange again, I just like Orange what can I say? Little circle mirrors make one big mirror (this took me two tries-I ripped plaster off the wall on the first try!). Classic white pedestal sink.
Another view of the Basement Half Bath. A little circle art from Ikea to accent the mirrors.
Movie Theater kitchenette.
Movie Theater Stage. Many performances have gone here, kids love the stage(some adults do too!).I chose bright curtains to contrast the dark Navy Blue walls. The Sconces, with all the little holes in them look like stars when dimmed. And what Theater would be complete without Luv Sacs?

Sleek looking Theater Seats with comfy, colorful pillows tossed about.
I didn't want the Theater Room being a dark cave, so I had them put solid Wood Doors on a sliding rail so you can choose if you want to open it up into the Game Room or not. I'm so happy with they way it turned out, we really love having this option.
Fun Wall Decals in the Game Room, give it a more "kid friendly" vibe. The other game room walls are still a work in progress.
The Ping Pong/Pool table is center of the Game Room. I found really funky Pinkish/Reddish rounded Couches to go in this room and I love them. They are so different.
A good shot of the little Egg pinkish/reddish chair.

So, what do you think?
Can you believe that there is MORE to come? I still haven't shown you upstairs. Stay tuned.

P.S. I am SERIOUS about the free help people. Jump on it!

4 comments:

  1. You're so gosh darn talented! I'll be sending lots of peeps your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. You have a freakin' movie theater at your house?!?!?! Whoa, dude. That is...that is just so crazy! Crazy cool.

    So, like I could really use your help here, since I've still got a dining room and a living room that have looked like crap since we moved in. So if you're ever in these parts...fyi, am going for ochre in the living room (it's facing north east) and a red ochre in the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and just noticed that thing in the window of the gym you obviously don't want people to see. What could it be???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, we are finishing our basement and I want to paint my bathroom orange. But, I can't seem to find an orange that I LOVE. I was wondering if you would be willing to share what color orange you have in the bathroom/kitchen. Are they the same orange? LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete