Monday, June 15, 2009

My Casa

Here are a few pictures of my home. I had fun putting together EVERYTHING that you see. I chose ALL colors, light fixtures, faucets, cabinets, counter tops, textures, wood stain, rock, flooring, furniture, accessories, YOU NAME IT. Enjoy.

The wall next to my kitchen, in my dining room.
The photo wall in my great room.
Some bookshelves and storage in the great room.
A view of our Living Room.
Another View of the Living Room.
Our Entry Way. Each of those lights were hung to my specifications, and it took a LONG time.
Another view of the Entry Way.
The doors that lead into my Husbands Office.
Love RED.
The Ceiling Fan in the Office.
Notice the Diamond Plate detail.
My Husbands custom made desk. Notice the Diamond Plate detail as well. So manly.
My husband rides motocross, so I decorated his walls with Vintage motocross photos.
More Vintage Motocross photos.
"The Blue Bath" Our half bathroom.
Master Bedroom. Kept monochromatic with a relaxing vibe. Square tea light Holders in a sporadic pattern on the wall.
Master Bedroom fireplace (concrete) and lounge area.
Master Bathroom.
Another view of Master Bathroom.

There's a lot more where this came from. Check back for more.....

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how incredible your home is. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete